Your IWC membership benefits will include:
- Admission to our Monthly Meetings.
- Subscription to IWC’s monthly magazine.
- An updated, printed copy of the IWC’s membership directory.
- Invitations to attend special cultural events organized by Embassies.
- Access to a variety of interesting activities and hobby groups organized by IWC fellow-members.
- Access to our “members only” section in our website.
- Opportunity to share and promote the culture of your country during special events organized by IWC.
- Opportunities for participating in events and activities open to members only, mostly organized by the Gemeente or by the local community in The Hague.
- The right to vote, elect/be elected as an Executive Board member and participate in selecting the Charity Project of the year.
For further inquiries, please contact the Membership Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us, or fill in and submit the online IWC membership application form, plus email us a photo copy of your passport, or
Download an IWC membership application form, which you should fill in and submit, with a copy of your passport, to the membership officer.
For Dutch Nationals there is an admission quota. Please inform if you can become a full member with your Dutch Nationality. If you have dual citizenship there is no problem to become a member
- After receipt of the relevant supporting documents membership will be considered for approval by the committee.
- You will be advised where to pay the membership fee.
- Your IWC membership badge will be given to you at the following Monthly Meeting.