Your IWC membership benefits will include:
- Admission to our Monthly Meetings.
- Subscription to IWC’s monthly magazine.
- An updated, printed copy of the IWC’s membership directory.
- Invitations to attend special cultural events organized by Embassies.
- Access to a variety of interesting activities and hobby groups organized by IWC fellow-members.
- Access to our “members only” section in our website.
- Opportunity to share and promote the culture of your country during special events organized by IWC.
- Opportunities for participating in events and activities open to members only, mostly organized by the Gemeente or by the local community in The Hague.
- The right to vote, elect/be elected as an Executive Board member and participate in selecting the Charity Project of the year.
For further inquiries, please contact the Membership Officer at: email@example.com
If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us, or fill in and submit the online IWC membership application form and privacy form to:
Please bring along your original passport to show it at the registration at your first IWC Monthly Meeting.
For Dutch Nationals there is an admission quota. Please inform if you can become a full member with your Dutch Nationality. If you have dual citizenship there is no problem to become a member
- After receipt of the relevant supporting documents membership will be considered for approval by the committee.
- You will be advised where to pay the membership fee.
- Your IWC membership badge will be given to you at the following Monthly Meeting.