Compassion and sharing with others in need, is one of the goals of IWC The Hague. Over the years our club has raised money to support many charity projects, both in the Netherlands and abroad.
The Club raises money through raffles, proceeds from art tours/lectures and excursions, as well as proceeds from events organized by various interest groups, such as the Patchwork & Quilting group, Bridge group, Spanish conversation, etc.
This year IWC The Hague is supporting a charity project in the Netherlands called “Stichting Vlinderkind” (Butterfly Child Foundation). Founded in 2008, this charity aims to assist children suffering from Epidermolysis Bullosa, a genetic skin disease.
Previous IWC charity projects were:
- Dutch foundation “Blijf vrouw”
- Sunflower Saigon
- Keihan, medical help in Afghanistan
- Maya Gotami Foundation in Thailand
- President’s Fund for Medical Treatment in Sri Lanka
- Adventure for Life in the Netherlands
- Women’s Aid Organization in Kuala Lumpur
- Foundation Masaka in Uganda
- Foundation Biblionef in the Netherlands
- Red Cross for the earthquake in China
- Medical Centre Tan Hiep, Kien Giang in Vietnam
- Charity project 2014-2015 Meritxell Orphanage, Philippines
You are welcome to send your charity proposal to email@example.com