IWC membership welcomes women of all nationalities, according to a country quota. At present , the Dutch quota has been reached.
Your IWC membership benefits will include:
- Free admission to our Monthly Meetings.
- Full year subscription to IWC’s monthly magazine.
- Annually updated, printed copy of the IWC’s membership directory.
- Invitations to attend special cultural events organized by Embassies with which we have close contact.
- Access to a variety of interesting activities and hobby groups organized by IWC fellow-members.
- Privilege secured access to our “members only” section in our website.
- Exclusive special discounts for IWC members only, courtesy of a select group of restaurants, shops and other establishments associated with the IWC.
- Opportunity to share and promote the culture of your country during special events organized by IWC.
- Opportunities for participating in events and activities open to members only, mostly organized by the Gemeente or by the local community in The Hague.
- The right to vote, elect/be elected as an Executive Board member and participate in selecting the Charity Project of the year.
For further inquiries, please contact the Membership Officer at: email@example.com
If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact us, or
- Fill in and submit the online IWC membership application form, plus email us a photo copy of your passport, or
- Download an IWC membership application form, which you should fill in and submit, with a copy of your passport, to the membership officer.
– After receipt of the relevant supporting documents membership will be considered for approval by the committee.
– You will be advised to pay the membership fee.
– After receipt of the membership fee, you will receive access to the members’ corner on the website. Your IWC membership badge will be given to you at the following Monthly Monday Meeting.